The Community Hall at St Christopher’s
The Community Hall next to St Christopher’s church is available for hire at very resonable rates.
It is currently used by a great variety of clubs and organizations. Bookings can be made for occasional events or clubs with weekly meetings as space, calendar dates and timeslots allow.
To enquire regarding availability or make a booking, please contact : Annie Andrews – 01883 381460
Please feel free to arrange to VIEW the hall to see if it is suitable for your needs.
Please allow plenty of time ahead of your event to avoid disappointment as some individuals and groups may book several months in advance.
- The Hall will comfortably accommodate 40-45 people seated at tables for a function, with a suggested maximum of 60 for less formal events – though it would be advisable to consider your maximum numbers & the need for extra space allowances if your event guests or participants have any special mobility needs.
- Height: There is sufficient height to accommodate a small scale bouncy castle for children’s parties.
Approx’ ceiling height: 9′ 9″ (9ft 9inches) 2.96m (296cms).
- The Hall has heating, a kitchen with a cooker, sink and refridgerator.
- £15/hr for one-off bookings.
- £10/hr for ongoing, regular bookings – eg Guides, Karate & groups that book several months ahead.
- When booking, remember to allow sufficient time for any preparation or set-up required, and also time to dismantle your event equipment and return the hall to its clean & tidy original condition. Please keep in mind there may be another group or individual using the Hall soon after your event.